ANA Policy, Innovation, and Advocacy Forum 2021
Empowering Nurses to Lead
The Forum will officially open live at 8:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
To log in, please enter the email address, where your registration was sent. Your unique password was sent to you via your registration confirmation email on Monday, September 13, 2021. If you cannot locate your password, you may choose to reset your password by clicking the "Forgot Your Password" link.
Schedule: Tuesday, September 14, 2021: 10:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. EDT
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credits:
Attendees of the ANA Policy, Innovation, and Advocacy Forum may earn up to 12.00 CNE credits. To receive credit for each CNE, you must:
- Be a registered participant. Attend each session in its entirety and view all posters.
- Attendees must wait one business day after viewing the sessions and posters to claim CNE. Newly viewed sessions will be up loaded to your CNE account the next business day.
- Complete a short survey for each session/poster viewed.
Key CNE Dates
Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT the last day to view sessions and posters On Demand.
Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT the last day to evaluate sessions and posters to claim CNE.
After Thursday, October 28, 2021, certificates may be obtained from the American Nurses Association Accredited Provider Unit. Please mail your written request, a list of session titles attended, and a check payable to the ANA in the sum of $50.00 for each certificate requested. Mail to: ANA, P.O. Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410. Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
Note: On Demand sessions will not have question and answer with the Speaker(s). Please contact the Speaker(s) directly if there is a question you would like answered. Speaker information is listed within each presentation.
Conflict of Interest: There is no conflict of interest for any individual with the ability to control the content of this activity.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider Number CEP17219.
If you are getting a login error below:
- Confirm you have watched the session to earn CNE Credit.
- Login using the EXACT first/last name, and email information used to register. Please refer to your confirmation email for this information. If you need your confirmation email resent, contact email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in
the ANA Policy, Innovation, and Advocacy Forum 2021!