Today's the day!
Welcome to the ANCC Virtual Summit 2020!
Thank you for joining us and your fellow colleagues from across the country and around the world for the ANCC Virtual Summit 2020.
The username is your email address that you registered for the Virtual Summit.
The password is your Virtual Summit registration confirmation number listed within the registration email that was provided to you.
If you have trouble logging in, please visit the technical support chat bubble in the lower right hand corner.
Attendees of the 2020 ANCC Virtual Summit may earn 0.75 CNE credits for each session. In order to receive credit for each CNE session, you must:
* Be registered as a participant and attend the entire session.
* No CNE will be provided for the Opening Session (VS01) or Closing Session (VS03)
* All sessions viewed during the 2020 ANCC Virtual Summit are currently posted.
* On Demand sessions viewed Friday, October 9 through Friday, January 8, 2021, will be available for evaluation the following Tuesday from the day of the session completion.
* On Demand sessions will not have questions and answers with the Speakers. Please contact the Speaker(s) directly if there is a question you would like answered. Speaker information is listed within the presentation.
* Access the 2020 ANCC Virtual Summit CNE online system to complete a short survey at the end of each session no later than Jauary 8, 2021, to obtain CNE certificates. See program for log-in instructions.
* After Janaury 8, 2021, certificates may be obtained from the American Nurses Association. Please mail your written request, a list of session titles attended, and a check payable to ANA in the sum of $50 for each certificate requested. Mail to: ANA, P.O. Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410. Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
Conflict of Interest: A conflice of interest occurs when an individual has an opportunity to affect educational content about health care products or services of a commerical company with which she/he has a financial relationship. The planners of the event sessions have disclosed no relevant financial relationships. Relevant conflicts of interst are listed on the slides for sessions that contain them.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provided of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Creditialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.
ANCC Virtual Summit 2020 Event Hours:
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EDT
Thursday, October 8, 2020 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT
- Virtual schedule
- Technical Assistance - Virtualsupport@mci-group.com
- Get social - #ANCCVirtualSummit